Boom Mat Damping Material (DE-BM)
NEW AND IMPROVED! Our new 2mm version of damping material is 33% thicker than our original material.
Boom Mat is a high quality simple and effective solution in eliminating the low frequency noise problems found in structure-borne vibrations caused by typical automotive noise sources. Simply trim to desired size, peel backing and apply to a clean surface.
Boom Mat is constructed of a viscoelastic polymer layer protected by a durable aluminum wear surface and it’s strong adhesive backing is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures and can be applied to horizontal, vertical and inverted areas on metal, plastic, fiberglass and most other automotive surfaces. Available in a variety of sizes for a cost effective installation.
Use as a first layer for areas with contours and bends for vibration damping needs
- High performance adhesive maintains adhesion throughout temperature extremes
- Eliminates low frequency noise problems
- Non-hazardous material
- Flexible – can be applied to irregular surfaces
- Easily trimmed to size with Boom Mat Blade Lock Knife
- User friendly peal and stick installation
- Multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial applications
- Durable weatherproof construction is also corrosion resistant
- Flamability Rated
- The industry standard in vibrational damping technology
- 2 Pack – Speaker
- 4 Pack – 4 Speakers / Dash
- 6 Pack – Hatchback
- 8 Pack – Door / Ceiling
- 10 Pack – Trunk
- 20 Pack – Complete Interior
- 30 Pack – Complete Interior – SUVs, Vans, Wagons, etc.
What’s in it for you…
- Enhances stereo performance
- Gives you a quiet and comfortable interior
- Minimal prep and install time
- Performs in extreme temperatures
- Saves you time and money by requiring only 25-50% coverage for optimal performance
Where to use:
- Door Skins
- Any vertical or horizontal interior surface
Boom Mat Spray-On (DE-BMS)
Boom Mat Spray-On sound deadening is perfect for reducing unwanted road noise and deadening vibrations in those hard to reach places such as trunk interiors, fender wells, undercarriage, body panels, rear quarters and inside door panels to name a few. Boom Mat Spray-On also serves as a thermal barrier insulating against unwanted heat.
Whether you are looking for a quiet ride by eliminating squeaks, rattles, vibrations and unwanted engine and road noise, the benefits of Boom Mat Spray-On sound deadening can be used on any vehicle. Boom Mat Spray-On can be applied in multiple layers for even more sound deadening while handling temperatures up to 300 degrees F. Can be applied to non-coated surfaces and can be top coated with paint after only 6 hours of dry time. Boom Mat Spray-On is VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant in all 50 states.
- Reduce unwanted road noise and vibration
- Won’t crack or chip
- Helps prevent rust
- Paintable in 6 hours
- Single can will cover approximately 20 sq. ft.
- 18 oz. can
Cool-Tape – Heat Reflective Tape (DE-CT)
Cool Tape is a flexible and super strong self-adhesive thermal insulating tape capable of protecting up to 2000°F of radiant heat. Made of one mil aluminized material bonded to a woven glass fiber heat resistant matting, Cool Tape is a ultra light weight heat reflective solution for wrapping wires, cables, hoses, fuel lines, covering seams and many other uses. Comes as a 2″ x 30′ roll.
- Withstands direct heat up to 400°F and 2000°F radiant heat
- Flexible and easy to apply
- Strong self-adhesive backing
- Use to secure panels, seal air boxes, wrap wiring & more
Floor & Tunnel Shield II – Heat & Sound Insulation (DE-TS)
SAME GREAT PRODUCT, NEW DESIGN!
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Floor & Tunnel Shield II limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Floor & Tunnel Shield II provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.
Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8” composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750°F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450°F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16” thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.
With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.
Floor & Tunnel Shield II can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
Use as a barrier to reflect and insulate from any heat source.
Available in 21″ x 24″ sheets
- Ideal for firewalls, under-vehicle, floor pans, oil tank box areas, transmission tunnels, wrapping fuel cells, under hoods & more
- Blocks radiant heat from entering driver compartment
- Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750°
- Serves as a barrier to unwanted road, tire, & engine noise
- Constructed from 10 mil aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature resistant glass fiber
- Easy to form to shapes and contours
- Excellent heat & sound barrier
- Wind and water will not affect adhesive
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
- Just trim, peel & stick
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
- Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
- Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
- Multiple uses
- Adheres to almost any surface or material including to fiberglass
What’s in it for you…
- Protection for engine compartments
- Protection for painted body panels
- Comfortable interior at any temperature
- Quick and easy installation
- Hi-temp adhesive for a “do-it-once” install
Where to use:
- Fire walls
- Transmission tunnels
- On floor boards above header collectors, Catalytic converters, Mufflers and exhaust pipes
- Fuel cells
- Motorcycle fairings
- Engine covers (dog house)
- Marine & RV compartments
- Reflect turbo heat
Fuzz Buds: Handsfree Fuzzy Dice **DISCONTINUED**
Hands free fuzzy dice
Safety – Style – Function
SORRY BUT THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Easy setup with built in microphone & stereo speakers makes hands free calling safe & easy.
Works with your smart phone for calling, music, navigation & more.
Rechargeable long play battery. USB charging cord included. Great in the shop or at cruise nights too.SKU: IT-FD