Boom Mat Damping Material (DE-BM)
NEW AND IMPROVED! Our new 2mm version of damping material is 33% thicker than our original material.
Boom Mat is a high quality simple and effective solution in eliminating the low frequency noise problems found in structure-borne vibrations caused by typical automotive noise sources. Simply trim to desired size, peel backing and apply to a clean surface.
Boom Mat is constructed of a viscoelastic polymer layer protected by a durable aluminum wear surface and it’s strong adhesive backing is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures and can be applied to horizontal, vertical and inverted areas on metal, plastic, fiberglass and most other automotive surfaces. Available in a variety of sizes for a cost effective installation.
Use as a first layer for areas with contours and bends for vibration damping needs
- High performance adhesive maintains adhesion throughout temperature extremes
- Eliminates low frequency noise problems
- Non-hazardous material
- Flexible – can be applied to irregular surfaces
- Easily trimmed to size with Boom Mat Blade Lock Knife
- User friendly peal and stick installation
- Multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial applications
- Durable weatherproof construction is also corrosion resistant
- Flamability Rated
- The industry standard in vibrational damping technology
- 2 Pack – Speaker
- 4 Pack – 4 Speakers / Dash
- 6 Pack – Hatchback
- 8 Pack – Door / Ceiling
- 10 Pack – Trunk
- 20 Pack – Complete Interior
- 30 Pack – Complete Interior – SUVs, Vans, Wagons, etc.
What’s in it for you…
- Enhances stereo performance
- Gives you a quiet and comfortable interior
- Minimal prep and install time
- Performs in extreme temperatures
- Saves you time and money by requiring only 25-50% coverage for optimal performance
Where to use:
- Door Skins
- Any vertical or horizontal interior surface
Boom Mat Spray-On (DE-BMS)
Boom Mat Spray-On sound deadening is perfect for reducing unwanted road noise and deadening vibrations in those hard to reach places such as trunk interiors, fender wells, undercarriage, body panels, rear quarters and inside door panels to name a few. Boom Mat Spray-On also serves as a thermal barrier insulating against unwanted heat.
Whether you are looking for a quiet ride by eliminating squeaks, rattles, vibrations and unwanted engine and road noise, the benefits of Boom Mat Spray-On sound deadening can be used on any vehicle. Boom Mat Spray-On can be applied in multiple layers for even more sound deadening while handling temperatures up to 300 degrees F. Can be applied to non-coated surfaces and can be top coated with paint after only 6 hours of dry time. Boom Mat Spray-On is VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant in all 50 states.
- Reduce unwanted road noise and vibration
- Won’t crack or chip
- Helps prevent rust
- Paintable in 6 hours
- Single can will cover approximately 20 sq. ft.
- 18 oz. can