Floor & Tunnel Shield II – Heat & Sound Insulation (DE-TS)
SAME GREAT PRODUCT, NEW DESIGN!
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Floor & Tunnel Shield II limits heat transfer on fire walls, transmission tunnels, floor boards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Floor & Tunnel Shield II provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.
Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8” composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750°F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450°F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16” thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.
With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.
Floor & Tunnel Shield II can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
Use as a barrier to reflect and insulate from any heat source.
Available in 21″ x 24″ sheets
- Ideal for firewalls, under-vehicle, floor pans, oil tank box areas, transmission tunnels, wrapping fuel cells, under hoods & more
- Blocks radiant heat from entering driver compartment
- Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750°
- Serves as a barrier to unwanted road, tire, & engine noise
- Constructed from 10 mil aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature resistant glass fiber
- Easy to form to shapes and contours
- Excellent heat & sound barrier
- Wind and water will not affect adhesive
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
- Just trim, peel & stick
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
- Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
- Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
- Multiple uses
- Adheres to almost any surface or material including to fiberglass
What’s in it for you…
- Protection for engine compartments
- Protection for painted body panels
- Comfortable interior at any temperature
- Quick and easy installation
- Hi-temp adhesive for a “do-it-once” install
Where to use:
- Fire walls
- Transmission tunnels
- On floor boards above header collectors, Catalytic converters, Mufflers and exhaust pipes
- Fuel cells
- Motorcycle fairings
- Engine covers (dog house)
- Marine & RV compartments
- Reflect turbo heat